On this site, by virtue of the LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data), it is guaranteed:
- The confidentiality of the personal data provided by the CLIENT for access to the products and the development of the contracted services.
- The non-use of said data for a purpose other than the scope of the activity signed in this contract.
- The non-transfer of the data to people outside the fulfillment of the agreements derived from the provision of the service.
As parties to this agreement, we must undertake to strictly maintain the confidentiality of the information provided in the development of this contract, not reselling it to anyone by any means without the prior written consent of the other party, unless such information is known. public or is legally required by any judicial or administrative authority in the exercise of its functions.
In the event that during the term of this contract, LANCELOT TRADING SL, had access to databases that are its property (for example, a list of subscribers or users) for the fulfillment of the contract, it will be considered as manager of the treatment for the purposes of the provisions of article 12 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, committing to fulfill the obligations as such in charge of the treatment that said Law establishes.
As the main agent, you must take into account that it will be possible to assign or subcontract the total or partial execution of this contract without previously obtaining the express authorization of the client. However, as an agent, I will be responsible to the client for the obligations assumed under this contract, both by the main agent and by its transferee or subcontracted parties.
European Consumer Regulations
The European Commission has created the first platform at the European level for the resolution of conflicts in online commerce and protected by the latest consumer law.
In this sense, and as the person in charge of a website with an online sales system, we have the duty to inform you about the existence of this online platform for alternative dispute resolution. And you can use it from this link:
To make any claim related to electronic transactions you have made on this site.
Intellectual and industrial property
The User and / or Client undertakes to respect the intellectual and Industrial property rights of the website and of the products, content, and / or tools; Therefore, the user will refrain from copying, reproducing, distributing, making available or public communication of the content of the website, without the express written authorization of LANCELOT TRADING S.L ..
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available, and in general, any other act of public exploitation referring to both products and services and their respective contents without the express and prior written consent of the author, LANCELOT TRADING SL.
Any act by virtue of which the Users of the services or contents may commercially exploit or use, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are part of products or services without prior written permission from LANCELOT TRADING SL. Specifically, but not exclusively, the following are prohibited:
- The acts of reproduction, distribution, exhibition, transmission, retransmission, broadcast in any form of the materials of the products or services.
- Storage on physical or logical media, digitization or making available from databases other than those belonging to those authorized by LANCELOT TRADING S.L ..
- The translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other transformation of said products or services, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are made available to Users through the contents, as long as such acts are subject to the applicable legislation in matters of intellectual, industrial or image protection property.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. For any litigation that may arise related to the website or the activity that takes place there, the Courts of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria will be competent, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond.